Explained in greater detail in Christine Duminiak's book After-Death Communications: God's Gift of Love
1. Dreams (Dream Visit Tips)
4. Audio & Music
6. Telepathic Thoughts
10. Electrical Manipulations
12. Phone Calls, Text Msgs., Answering Machines, Caller IDs
17. Butterflies, Dragonflies, Birds, Animals, Insects
18. Rainbows, shooting stars, cloud images.
19. Numbers, license plates
20. Candles, feathers
VATICAN: "Vatican Says Dialogue with the Dead is Feasible. " by John Hooper of the London Observer Service.
Afterlife Contacts & Signs
NBC The 10! Show
20 Common Afterlife Signs
Tips for Receiving Afterlife Signs
1. Ask God to allow your loved one to visit you in a comforting way, because our loved ones are only permitted to send us "signs" if God allows it.
2. State something "specific" to your loved one that you would recognize as a sign from them, e.g. a penny, butterfly, etc. (See the list of 20 Signs.)
3. Please don't over analyze the "sign". If you do, you will be trying to explain away a treasured gift from them and the peace and joy that your loved one and God wants for you!!! Just claim it and say thank you to God and your loved one.
4. If for any reason you are concerned about your loved ones' soul, then pray for them to seek out God and to forgive themselves for anything they might be ashamed of. God WANTS them to come to Him and there is nothing to be afraid of!!! Everyone of us are God's special "kids". May God replace your heart's sorrow with His joy. Christine Duminiak
An After-Death Communication (ADC) is a spiritual experience, which occurs when you are contacted directly and spontaneously by a deceased family member or friend, without the use of psychics, mediums, rituals, or devices of any kind. It's estimated that 50-100 million Americans (20-40% of the population of the United States) have had one or more ADC experiences. (Judith and Bill Guggenheim)
BELIEFNET: "Faith In the Departed"
Beliefnet survey reveals that there are people of many religious traditions
who believe they see dead people.
Click to read Beliefnet article.