Christine Duminiak's 9 Tips for Dream Visitations
The music you are listening to is a repeated clip from
Christine's guided meditation CD,
“A Meditation of God’s Love and Healing—For Those Who Grieve”
Dream Visits - 9 Tips
If you desire a dream visit from a loved one,
below are 9 tips to guide you from Christine Duminiak’s book,
God’s Gift Of Love: After-Death Communications
1. Ask God every night to allow your loved one to visit you in a comforting dream.
2. Ask God to allow you to remember your dream visit.
3. Keep a pad and pen nearby to record your dream before you are fully awake, so you won’t forget it by the time you completely awaken.
4. Very important—ask for God’s holy protection before you sleep or meditate so that your experiences will be comforting ones.
5. Now visualize yourself with your loved one in pleasant and happy surroundings, talking to them about things that you have been wanting to tell them, as you fall off to sleep.
6. It is much easier for our loved ones to get through to us when we are feeling peaceful. Please pray to God to help you feel His peace in your heart at this time of your life when you most need it. Ask God to replace your heart’s sorrow with His joy. God is your best friend, He loves you completely, and He wants to heal you.
7. Please be patient in waiting for God to answer and trust that He will, for your prayer has gone straight to God's loving heart. This will help you to relax about getting a dream visit.
8. Ask others to pray for you too. Others prayers are very powerful. We would be happy to pray for you at Prayer Wave for After-Death Communication.
9. Remember, it is ONLY a true spiritual visit from a loved one in a dream, if the dream is a comforting experience! Ignore any dream visit that is not comforting, for this would not be your loved one visiting you. God sends our loved ones for the purpose of bringing us peace and comfort! If you are getting dreams that are causing you distress, please be sure to faithfully say your protection prayers to God before you go to sleep.
May God bless you and heal you. Christine Duminiak
Appointments With Christine Duminiak
If you would like to make an appointment with Christine Duminiak
for a Spiritual Bereavement Recovery Phone Session,
please click here to read more.
What is Spiritual Bereavement Recovery?
Spiritual Bereavement Recovery means learning how to reclaim your inner peace and joy after an overwhelming loss so that you will be able to reinvest in and enjoy life once again. It includes learning how to express your innermost feelings, and how to recognize your own direct and personal afterlife signs that you may be receiving from your loved ones, so you will know that they are OK and with God, and are still a comforting part of your life.
Please click here to read more.